Can I just start with a massive thank you to everyone for all the shares, tweets and comments yesterday? I was totally overwhelmed – at one point Being Anne was trending on Twitter! – and just couldn’t keep up with the sheer volume. It really made all the work that went into setting up the site worthwhile – and, if I’m honest, actually made me a bit teary! Forgive me, please, for not responding to everyone personally – it rapidly became impossible. But I’m really so grateful to you all…
So, let’s move on to today’s giveaway! When I was thinking about what to offer, I thought about the blog description – “books, travel, and other things…”. So I decided today should be my travel giveaway day.
Sadly I can’t afford to send anyone off to an exotic destination – or even a rather less exotic one – but I do have two packages of goodies for you. They’re items brought back from my travels, and there are two separate rafflecopters so you can enter to win both. My apologies, I have to make this one UK only because of the postage costs – fridge magnets are quite heavy!
- A beach bag from Rio de Janeiro (black background, measures 42cm x 36cm, and has a zipped top)
- A black Copacabana baseball cap
- Four fridge magnets – Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, Hollywood and Cuba
- A beach bag from Rio de Janeiro (turquoise background, measures 42cm x 36cm, and has a zipped top)
- A wooden fan from Vietnam
- Five fridge magnets – Rio de Janeiro, Thailand, Machu Picchu (Peru), the Great Wall of China, Ha Long Bay in Vietnam
Best of luck everyone…!